Office ManagerFort Lauderlade, Florida
Plus, they are easy to update and simple to support. Since 2008, Beesion’s BSS applications have powered leading telecom companies in 20 countries, helping them bring new digital services to market, personalize interactions with subscribers, and improve/automate post-sales processes.
Beesion has 30 low-code software applications that can be customized quickly and used in a broad range of industries, in addition to telecom. Beesion ranked #403 Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500™.
Main goal of the position:
The ideal candidate will be able to effectively coordinate meetings and other office events. They should be comfortable answering inbound phone calls, distributing mail to employees and handling outgoing mail. They should also possess a friendly demeanor so they can effectively interact with office visitors.
The Office manager should be able to ensure the running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation
- Payroll and taxes control with external vendors
- In charge of providing information to auditors for preparation of yearly taxes
- Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning and security services
- Provide reports to auditors for financial review
- Accounts payable. Payment and supplier management.
- Accounting analyst. Accounting record management with the system provided by the company.
- Up-to-date documentation (quickbooks)
- Financial forecast of monthly and annually expenses.
- General administrative tasks
- Facilities: Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
- Bachelor of accounting
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- English and Spanish language required
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- GAP insurance
- Standard paid vacation and leave time according to local laws and regulations