Modify Beesion Applications with Little to No Custom Code
Use Included Tools
Any business analyst – within your IT department or support team – can use these embedded tools with just a month or two of training:
- Connect with new systems: Integrate new or different data sets quickly from just about any source
- Change processes: Change business logic using workflow models, decision trees, and procedures
- Update the UI: Modify and update end-users” screens
- Build different reports: Alter and extend existing reports and dashboards
Integrate with New (and more) Back-end or Third Party Systems
Update and Integrate Data Sets
Connect with new systems or vendors within hours. Using Beesion’s included tools, you can update data sets, external data sources, data transfer destinations, as well as manage all data mapping and transformation. Publish APIs and introspect external APIs from any source.
Plus, you can plug in or even generate your own SOAP web services and REST APIs easily. Or connect with:
- Web services
- Enterprise Service- Bus
- Excel, CSV & Flat Files
- Database Transfers
- Ad-hoc connectors
Change Processes, Decision Rules and Procedures
Update Business Logic Quickly
Gone are the days when business rules are buried deep in your custom code, requiring skilled coders to uncover and change. With Beesion’s low-code platform, you can update business logic by modifying workflows, decisions trees, procedures, and much more.
Make business rules changes on the fly, even while the application is running.
Change User Interfaces Easily
Screens, Reports & Dashboards
Update screens to accommodate new requirements. Or, just make them more usable and responsive. Easily change UI components, such as:
- Change UI controls (grids, panels, tabs, radio buttons, drop drowns, bread crumb trails, etc.)
- Change screen layouts and location of components
- Change style sheets
- Change fields
- Add data filters
- Make other look and feel changes
Deploy Application Updates Automatically
Make your changes on the fly, while the application is running. Then manage the development, delivery, and update of your telecom applications efficiently. With advanced version control tools and preset deployment connectors, you can automate changes, and push the modified application to multiple environments, on-premise or in the cloud. Plus, red lights on your screen will show you any integrity problems, before you hit submit.