What we use your Personal Information for
The following are the only cases where we need to collect, store, process, retrieve, and transmit your Personal Information obtained through our website:
- You have entered it in a contact form
- You have entered it to request more information
- You have entered it to apply for a job
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Beesion Technologies, LLC enters into a contract with you
- You have given Beesion Technologies, LLC permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Beesion Technologies, LLC legitimate interests
- Beesion Technologies, LLC needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Beesion follows a standard procedure for using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and is part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, session duration, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, gathering demographic information, and ultimately improving website experience and its effectiveness.
Beesion does not use advertising partners
Beesion will never sell, lend, rent, lease, or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to third-parties advertising companies, servers, or networks.
However, we may share it with our business partners if we consider it appropriate to our legitimate business. We require our partners to enter into a non-disclosure agreement with us, which includes your Personal Information as Confidential Information.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Beesion does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.