Telecom CPQ Suite
Quote complex and configurable products and services
Create proposals for converged offers, third-party services, and cloud solutions
Beesion Cited as an Honorable Mention in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Configure, Price and Quote Application Suites
One Size Doesn’t Fit All
Telecom customers’ needs vary. Each wants a personalized combination of devices, data services, promotional plans, financing terms, trade-in arrangements, and even new services, like IoT.
But sales teams struggle to put all the unique pieces together into one quote because because telecom systems aren’t built for on-the-spot personalization:
- Data isn’t centralized,
- Service rules often conflict,
- Databases are inaccessible.
Sales team generates bad quotes and the order falls out.
With Beesion, Deliver What Your Clients Dream
Empower your reps to configure, price and quote any combination of products and services. Plus, give them the confidence that what’s quoted is what’s delivered. Reps from any channel can:
- Build any type of quotes, including ad-hoc
- Understand internal costs
- Automate quote creation, incorporating eligibility criteria, financing terms, sales occasions, customer segments and operator channels
The solution uses low-code software, which is quick to launch and simple to integrate.
Quote any combination of telecom plans, devices, digital services, and financing terms. And resell cloud and infrastructure services with complete confidence.
Before a quote is turned into an order, Beesion CPQ:
- Guarantees accurate pricing, even when thousands of variables are combined
- Validates each quote to make sure it is technically sound and commercially viable
The result: no order fallout.
Any channel can create customized quotes confidently.
Once accepted, the quote is automatically fed to Beesion’s Order Management software – or any other – for fulfillment.
Don’t just sell connectivity, create any new product or service. CPQ will let you commercialize it fast.
Plus, manage the entire lifecycle of your company’s products and services.
Sell New Telecom Services
Transcend the business model of “just selling connectivity” and market new telecommunications technologies or complex products, like IoT, SDN/NFV, IoT and 5G.
Telecom CPQ Components
Beesion’s CPQ solutions uses three applications:
Telecom CPQ Integrations
Common integrations include:
Plus, it can integrate to Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Pull account information directly from other CRM systems
- Embed directly into other CRM screens
- Create quotes and orders within the context of the opportunity
- Sync with other CRM-customer care workflows