View Inventory Information in Real Time Using Maps
Real-Time Telecom Inventory Management:
View available SIM cards, devices, and other inventory in company-owned, indirect, and e-commerce stores, as well as mobile sales teams
Plus, manage entire inventory management lifecycle with drag-and-drop tools
Missed sales on account of bad inventory info
A critical part of the sales process is identifying whether there’s inventory immediately available. And if not, where can it be easily located and secured.
But to get answers rapidly, multiple systems have to be integrated: online, warehouses, retail, indirect and much more. And that’s where many inventory management solutions fail.
Beesion: Real-Time Inventory Info 24/7
Beesion’s Telecom Inventory Management software not only tracks physical stock, like SIM cards, devices, cable modems and logical resources (like phone numbers), but it also connects multiple systems. Everything from ERP, billing, e-commerce systems, warehouses, retail stores and many more legacy applications can be connected, giving teams a real-time window into available inventory.
The software uses Beesion’s low-code technology, which is fast to deploy, support, and expand. It uses little to no hand coding. Plus, it features a wide range of connectors to make integration a snap.
Track and Plan: Physical and Logical Inventory
Manage Inventory Lifecycle with Ease
Easily receive large volumes of inventory. Software interfaces with any scanner to read labels on incoming boxes.
- Supports bulk upload of files and one-by-one scanning
- Captures: Serial Numbers, IMEI and other identifiers for any new or used inventory, plus failed sales
- Automatically generates receipts, time and date stamped
Automatically transfer new and used inventory from store, warehouse, third parties and much more.
- View transfers in process
- Receive time/date stamp of transfer and who initiated/received it
- Automatically generate transfer receipt
Communicate with any POS system, workforce management system or third party-system to check, reserve, release and issue inventory.
Create the record of issuance automatically, with an order number, user info, time and date stamp.
Search inventory using product information, unique identifiers, items status, location, and much more.
Enable Greater Sales Performance
Create Quotes Confidently
With complete visibility into inventory, sales reps can browse offers with the customer in real time. They can also:
- Check available inventory – on their mobile devices – to create accurate quotes
- Reserve and release inventory during the sales process, as well as request a transfer
- Request inventory from a warehouse and arrange to ship it to a store or home
The telecom inventory management application supports thousands of users.
It integrates quickly and seamlessly with Beesion applications and all your legacy solutions: order management, e-commerce, point-of-sale, billing, ERP, MRC and General Ledger applications. Plus, the telecom inventory management software works hand-in-hand with CPQ and Order Management applications, so sales can transact with confidence.
Plan for Today and The Future
With Beesion’s Telecom Inventory Management application, it’s easy to plan for tomorrow, the next week, or years down the road
Inventory items’ statuses
- Drop Shipped
- Given in consignment
- Taken in consignment
- Stored in own warehouses
- Stored in third-party warehouses
- Use predictive analytics to estimate the Reorder Point (ROP) both globally and locally, by warehouse, and by each point-of-sale location
- Configure safety stocks, target quantities per stock item, and fixed-quantity or fixed-time-period procurement policy
- Integrate with procurement systems to trigger automatic (or semi-automatic) replenishment orders
- Automatically estimate more accurately procurement lead time (by item and by supplier) based on procurement history
- Automate transfers between warehouses, fulfillment facilities and point-of-sale locations
Plus, get ready for the future
Track any virtualized resource for SDN/NFV that’s shared among services. Assign and reassign on demand for specific tasks.
Track IoT physical stock – smartphone, home appliance, industrial machine, commercial terminal, consumer good, wireless dongle, or any other smart sensor or actuator.
Physical stock: Track 5G devices like any other device.
Logical inventory: handle multi-network resources that allow for network slicing or rerouting services on demand.
View Dashboards, Procure Inventory, and Much More
Even from your mobile device
Additional Business Benefits
- Centralize Inventory Valuation: Keep centralized inventory valuation in the Accounting General Ledger or ERP
- Enhance Revenue Assurance: Synchronize and conciliate logical inventory allocation for revenue assurance
- Reconcile Automatically: Synchronize and reconcile differences with no manual intervention