View Inventory Information in Real Time Using Maps
Real-Time Telecom Inventory Management
Track, Manage & Report on SIM Cards, Devices, and Other Inventory
Inventory Management Software
Problem: Missed sales due to bad inventory info
Your sales teams can’t determine if inventory is available and where it can be secured.
The issue: your multiple systems – online, warehouses, retail, indirect, ERP, etc. – aren’t integrated.
Beesion: Real-Time Inventory Info 24/7
Beesion’s Telecom Inventory Management software gives sales teams a real-time window into available inventory. Plus, the software:
- Manages entire inventory lifecycle
- Tracks all physical stock and logical resources
- Connects multiple systems, everything from ERP to e-commerce systems
- Integrates with CPQ, Order Management, and other applications
The software uses Beesion’s low-code technology, which is fast to deploy, support, and expand. It uses little to no hand coding. Plus, it features a wide range of connectors to make integration a snap.
- Supports bulk upload of files and one-by-one scanning
- Captures: Serial Numbers, IMEI and other identifiers for any new or used inventory, plus failed sales
- Automatically generates receipts, time and date stamped
- View transfers in process
- Receive time/date stamp of transfer and who initiated/received it
- Automatically generate transfer receipt
Create the record of issuance automatically, with an order number, user info, time and date stamp.
Search inventory using product information, unique identifiers, items status, location, and much more.
Plus, it tracks plastic cards for all SIM card sizes (standard, micro, nano, eSIM).
With just a few clicks, administrators can:
- Program the eSIM profile – set up the services and devices that can use the eSIM (for example, IoT services). Also establish service authorizations and restrictions
- Reserve, release, assign or return eSIMs to inventory using Order Management software
With simple search commands, find phone numbers that are:
- Belong to a segment
- Similar to one another
- Meaningful to your subscribers
Then sell the most desirable phone numbers at a premium.
Create Quotes Confidently
- Check available inventory – on their mobile devices – to create accurate quotes
- Reserve and release inventory during the sales process, as well as request a transfer
- Request inventory from a warehouse and arrange to ship it to a store or home
The telecom inventory management application supports thousands of users.
It integrates quickly and seamlessly with Beesion applications and all your legacy solutions: order management, e-commerce, point-of-sale, billing, ERP, MRC and General Ledger applications. Plus, the telecom inventory management software works hand-in-hand with CPQ and Order Management applications, so sales can transact with confidence.
Use a wide range of statuses. Set up automatic actions.
- Drop Shipped
- Given in consignment
- Taken in consignment
- Stored in own warehouses
- Stored in third-party warehouses
- Use predictive analytics to estimate the Reorder Point (ROP) both globally and locally, by warehouse, and by each point-of-sale location
- Configure safety stocks, target quantities per stock item, and fixed-quantity or fixed-time-period procurement policy
- Integrate with procurement systems to trigger automatic (or semi-automatic) replenishment orders
- Automatically estimate more accurately procurement lead time (by item and by supplier) based on procurement history
- Automate transfers between warehouses, fulfillment facilities and point-of-sale locations
Plus, get ready for the future
Track any virtualized resource for SDN/NFV that’s shared among services. Assign and reassign on demand for specific tasks.
Track IoT physical stock – smartphone, home appliance, industrial machine, commercial terminal, consumer good, wireless dongle, or any other smart sensor or actuator.
Physical stock: Track 5G devices like any other device.
Logical inventory: handle multi-network resources that allow for network slicing or rerouting services on demand.
View Dashboards, Procure Inventory, and Much More
Even from your mobile device
- Centralize Inventory Valuation: Keep centralized inventory valuation in the Accounting General Ledger or ERP
- Enhance Revenue Assurance: Synchronize and conciliate logical inventory allocation for revenue assurance
- Reconcile Automatically: Synchronize and reconcile differences with no manual intervention