Collect More Telecom Debt, Faster
Address Every Stage of the Recovery Process
Telecom Debt Collections Software
Recover up to 40% more debt
Reduce DSO by up to 20%
Increase agents’ productivity by up to 30%. Reduce training from months to hours
Reduce non-pay churn by up to 20%
based on an average of client results
Not all Debtors are the Same
John Doe, Jane Doe and Sam Smith all owe money to your telecom company, but they are at different parts of the debt aging process.
Moreover, each has different repayment profiles and credit. Yet, your debt collection software treats them the same.
None of them are responding to your repeated outbound collection calls, nor are thousands of other debtors. The executive team wonders why your debt collection ratios are so low, but your hands are tied. You can’t change your software.
Recover Debt Faster with Personalized Treatments
With Beesion’s Debt Collections software, treat debtors as individuals – not numbers- to increase collection rates. With the low-code software, you can identify the likelihood of repayment for each debtor, and then assign him/her to a specific segment.
Set up actions and policies for each segment, based on many factors, including different stages of debt-aging.
The low-code software also will:
Address Every Stage of the Recovery Process
Beesion’s Debt Collections Management software has tools to address every stage of the recovery process: preventative, early delinquency, advanced delinquency and legal.
It integrates seamlessly with provisioning and messaging systems, credit bureaus, letter vendors, billing systems, external agencies – and much more. So you can execute a wide range of strategies to collect outstanding debts.
Create a Collection’s Score
- With the included predictive analytics, create a Collections Score to predict the likelihood of debt payment.
- Collections Score can include credit, previous payments history, number of services, debt stage, and other factors
- Manage subscribers with higher risk more tightly than those with less risk
Integrate with Beesion’s Credit Analysis software to identify subscriber’s credit history. Use data to help inform collections’ policies.
Offer Multiple Payment Plans
Offer a wide-range of payment plans, including discounts to pay off the debt in full. The application features fully configurable rules to set up payment intervals, discounting procedures, interest, and refinancing plans. It also can accommodate payment plans for corporate accounts, where each department is responsible for its bill.
Controls temporary service restoration
The application controls the temporary service restoration when a payment promise is still active. If the payment promise is broken, it will re-suspend service. It also manages the rules for service restoration after a promise is broken and honored again.
Manage Service Restoration/Cutoff
No Pay: No Service
If the subscriber doesn’t pay on time, the account is deactived (subject to the carrier’s rules)
- The Debt Collections application seamlessly integrates with Order Management to restore or cut off service
- Manage suspension/restore rules easily with tables and drop-downs, not code
Analyze Collections’ Costs
Calculate the costs of each recovery. Plus, receive alerts when collections costs are no longer acceptable for the debt amount.
- View Statistics
- Monthly/Gross Write-offs
- Account/Portfolio Deterioration Rate
- Dialing Intensity
- Contact Rate
- Accounts Resolution Rate
- Much more
Offer a Debtors’ Self-Pay Portal
Set up a secure, online portal where subscribers can pay their telecom debt in arrears. The Debtors’ Self-Pay Portal displays all of a subscriber’s past-due invoices from every service line. It also provides payment plan options, based on the subscriber’s value, credit limit, and other configurable factors.
Increase Collection Ratios
Subscribers get a more private, convenient method to pay their debt(s), while carriers increase debt collections’ ratios. Per Beesion analytics, carriers can realize a 50% increase in the number of subscribers that honor their payment commitments via the debtors’ self-pay portal vs an agent call.
Add More Functionality
Automate Outbound Calls
- Integrate with Beesion’s Contact Center to automate outbound calls, saving time and money. Plus,
- Write scripts for outbound calls
- Monitor calls and provide whisper coaching
Check Credit Easily
- Integrate with Beesion’s telecom Credit Analysis software to determine if the purchase is approved, denied or needs more data to render a decision.
Set Up More Subscriber Payment Channels
- Makes it easier for subscribers to pay their bill. With Payments Management software, transform retail stores, gas stations, kiosks, and other places into collection points for subscriber payments.