Catalog-Driven Order Management Software
Manage Customer (COM) and Service (SOM) related activities for large and complex telecom orders
Order Fallout and Missed Opportunities
The sale seems to be going well. And then…. surprise. The customer isn’t really eligible for the offer. Or, a resource code isn’t in the format that the inventory system expects. And the order falls out.
Beesion: True Catalog-Driven Order Management
- Manages all aspects of the order management process
- Captures orders from all channels
- Makes accurate and consistent predictions about order delivery
- Reduces errors and eliminates manual activities
Beesion’s Order Management (COM/SOM) uses low-code technology, so it’s quick to deploy, support, and change.
Address Every Aspect of the Ordering Process in One
Low-Code Software Application
Beesion’s low-code Telecom Order Management (COM/SOM) tightly integrates order entry and order validation, order decomposition, order orchestration, order control, and order analysis, into one easy-to-manage workflow.
- Fulfill any service, product, or bundle in your Product Catalog
- Support any type of order: sales, renewals, upgrades or changes, as well as orders with multiple items
- Manage cancellations efficiently and even rollback compensation
- Audit and trace orders
- Manage Customer (COM) and Service (SOM) related activities, each one with specific responsibilities and clear separation
Capture Orders from All Channels. Validate Them Too.
Process with omnichannel architecture
web, telesales, in-store, mobile
Feed approved quotes
imports quotes directly from Quote Management application, avoiding double entry
Make sure orders can be fulfilled
compares order against credit analysis, inventory, engineering, and many other systems
Provide completion dates
estimate order fulfillment up-front, using predictive analytics
Decompose and Fulfill Complex Orders. Minimize or Eliminate Order Failure.
Decompose Orders into Suborders
- Deploys catalog-driven order management – breaks down orders into their logical parts and addresses all dependencies. It then fulfills each sequentially, using the exact steps and conditions outlined in the enterprise product catalog
- Allows prioritization – features a drag-and-drop business rules editor to set priorities for activations, suspensions, and other actions. No hand coding required
Orchestrate Order Fulfillment Seamlessly
- Orchestrates order fulfillment on multiple levels – fulfills orders on the customer, account, subscription level
- Connects directly to legacy systems – automates provisioning, installation, delivery, billing, and more
- Uses synchronous/asynchronous interoperations to inform back-end systems of every request to ensure proper order fulfillment and minimize order fallout
Jeopardy management features and tools:
- Delay and error alerts (on-screen, SMS, e-mail), as well as third-party systems downtime notifications
- Automatic reattempts
- Manual exceptions queue, plus manual override of provisioning parameters.
Fulfillment Progress Tracker for a
Control and Analyze your Telecom Orders in Real Time
Monitor order fulfillment progress in real time
View any problems along the way with error reports and notifications.
Plus, view a wide-range of statistics to track:
- Volume of orders processed in a time period – by order type, channel, sub-period, and status
- Average order fulfillment time in a time period – by order type, number of items per order, specific order characteristic, channel, etc.
- Order fallout rate in a period – by order type, number of items per order, by specific order characteristics, channel, reason, etc.
And much more
Communicate Order Status Throughout Lifecycle
Support Large Volumes of Orders Easily
With a fully scalable architecture, Beesion’s Telecom Order Management application can support large volumes of orders: landline, wireless, satellite, home automation, internet, etc. – or all combined. Orders can be fully audited and traced. Plus, should cancelations occur, the application can rollback compensation. It also features: Bulk provisioning (for multi-line orders), Execution queues with priorities and load balancing
Plus, get ready for the future
Quick to Deploy and Expand
Software Sits on Top of Your Systems
There’s no downtime or disruption of services because Beesion’s omnichannel Marketing suite sits on top of your systems, consolidating and orchestrating the data. Using a rich set of connections, the suite connects to any legacy system, as well as all Beesion applications.