Full Stack B2B BSS
Support B2B transactions without workarounds
Support Every Step of a B2B Sale – No Matter How Complex
Your B2B BSS needs to be flexible. The B2B market is not homogenous. It varies from small home offices, to large corporations, government agencies, and more. It covers multiple industries.
And, each has different needs.
Your B2B BSS must support every nuance of this wide-ranging market. No matter how complex. With Beesion B2B BSS:
- Understand each business segment with contact management/CRM functionality
- Create quotes and orders, including multi-line, multi-site, and multi-service solutions
- Manage the ordering process, with end-to-end project management
- Handle complex fulfillment scenarios, with custom installation, construction, and support
- Split the bill among multiple departments/entities
- Design and support SLAs
Beesion’s full-stack B2B BSS is made with low-code software, which launches and expands up to 5x quicker than traditional software. It’s easy to change, so there’s no need for workarounds.
Support every channel:
- Customer Care
- Social Media
Manage Leads-to-Customers Process
Or integrate with Salesforce
or Microsoft Dynamics
to pull in contact information.
- Embed directly into other CRM screens
- Create quotes and orders within the context of the opportunity
- Sync with other CRM-customer care workflows
Confidently offer solutions including broadband/mobile for the home office to cloud services for the large enterprise – and everything in between.
Understand Quote’s Profitability, ROI and NPV
Print or send quotes. Create them on any device
- Create quotes with a large number of configurable items (phone lines, devices, SIM cards, etc.)
- Understand the quote’s internal costs, as well as profit, ROI, and NPV
- Get accurate pricing for thousands of variables
- Support pricing negotiations, custom framework pricing, and service level agreements
Be confident that each quote is technically sound and commercially viable. Everything is automatically validated.
Control the Ordering Process
The software supports extraordinarily complex order decomposition and fulfillment rules.
Plus, it provides end-to-end visibility, enabling the sales/installation teams to be in the loop at all times.
Fulfill Any Type of Order
With a few clicks, managers can coordinate the internal/external teams, manage installation schedules and required resources, all using one application. It also lets you locate materials, track technicians, and notify customers.
Manage Complex Billing
Split the bill between multiple parties/departments