Senior SalesMadrid, SP
We are a global technology company headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL (USA) serving large clients in North America, Europe, and Latin America.
Beesion is the pioneer of Low-Code BSS systems. A global company with 12 years of experience that offers more than 30 low-code applications to help telecom companies, in 20 countries, bring new digital services to market, manage, monetize and monitor them, personalize subscriber engagement, improve / automate customer service interactions, through omnichannel digital transformation. Applications can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises, in a distributed microservices architecture (Carrier Grade) that scales. Using low-code technology, an application can be built and launched 10 times faster than traditional software development. In addition, they are easy to update and support. The company is ranked 403rd fastest growing company in North America in Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500™.
Join our dynamic, international and highly qualified team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employee.
Main objective of the position:
Lead Europe sales efforts by opening new markets and new clients, solidifying relationship with existing ones.
- Manage countries in Europe, pursuing targets and developing accounts in the detailed region.
- Represent and present Beesion’s solutions to prospects and customers for post-sales in both technical targets as CTO/CIO and business targets at CEO/CDO/CMO/etc. level.
- Develop a territorial plan to sell the entire Beesion suite considering products and services directly or working with system integrators and current Beesion partners.
- Recommend and develop sales strategies to improve business processes, based on market research and competitive analysis.
- Be able to carry out the assigned annual sales goal.
- Continuously update forecasts and manage sales pipeline.
- Develop relationships with regional system integrator partners to generate net new leads, and mainly with CTO of telecommunications companies in the region.
- Proven track record of success in complex solutions and medium to large bid/project management.
- Strong knowledge of leading edge Telco/CSP. (Communications Service Providers)
- Travel in the region (approximately 50-70% of available time).
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Highly team oriented, collaborative and flexible, and independent.
- Knowledge of BSS architectures including CRM, self-service, order management, billing, invoicing, analytics, etc. (recommended).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related subject area.
- Experience (years, sector and position): 12+ years of experience in sales to telecom operators.
- Languages: English Advance, Spanish Native
- Competitive salary conditions
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
- Excellent working environment