Create Unified Customer Profiles for All Your Telecom Subscribers
Identify Each Subscriber and Track His Subscriptions
Not knowing which subscribers have which services causes many problems: Care teams have to check multiple databases to serve customers, sales teams are in the dark about upsell/cross-sell opportunities, and marketing strategy is handicapped because there’s no accurate accounting for subscribers and their services. Beesion’s Subscriber Accounts Consolidation remedies these problems – and much more – without billing conversion. The low-code software creates a centralized registry of subscribers and their subscriptions, or in essence, unified customer profiles.
The low-code software has three major functions: it uniquely identifies each subscriber and creates a single profile (with name, SSN, contact info, etc.).It consolidates the subscriber’s accounts into a single top-level account. It then creates a centralized registry to track the subscriptions associated with the accounts. The low-code application can serve as a master registry for CRM systems, self-care systems, and all billing systems.
Feature-Rich Application. Quick to Launch and Modify
Uniquely Identify Each Subscriber
- De-dupe subscriber information from multiple databases, even if he/she is listed differently in multiple billing systems (i.e John Smith vs John B. Smith)
- Solve complex disambiguation cases automatically, using algorithms and business rules (for example, if last name, first name, and address are the same, it’s likely the same subscriber)
- Leverage Artificial Intelligence to further identify subscribers that aren’t detected by the business rules. For example, a subscriber who shares the same name as his father
- Consolidates the subscriber’s accounts into a single top-level account
Build a Registry
- Track every subscription associated with a subscriber. Pull information directly from Product Catalog
- Registry can’t be overwritten by customer care reps or others
- Use Registry inside your Beesion CRM or just access it your third-party or legacy CRM to enable faster and better customer service.
Requires no billing conversion. With Beesion Subscriber Accounts Consolidation software, carriers can continue billing subscribers separately, or migrate them gradually.
Beesion applications are up to 5x quicker to install than traditional software development. That’s because Beesion pioneered a low-code platform where:
- Little to no custom code is needed
- Applications are configured in runtime, using visual tools and “in-memory” configuration
- Integrations are quick, using a rich set of connectors
With the exception of the “analysis” phase, every phase of the software development lifecycle is significantly shorter.
- Business analysts
- Marketing operations managers
- Operations and IT employees
Each application is configured with visual tools, including:
All changes are done using “in-memory” runtime configuration. No compiling is needed.
Maximize the value of Beesion applications by integrating with other Beesion applications or third party solutions. Either way, integration is fast.
Subscriber Accounts Consolidation works well with:
Higly Configurable Decoupled Solutions
Optimized for High Volumes of Data and Users
Deploy on Either Windows or Unix Environments
Support for Multi-Tenant Managed Environments
Proven, Strong and Multilevel; OWASP Inspired
Rich Responsive Web and Mobile Applications
Designed to Run in Farmed or Virtualized Servers
Simpler Deployment and Environment Admin
Adapt to Regional Currency Requirements
Based on Open Standards
JS, HTML5, SOAP/REST, BPMN, SQL, ElasticSearch
Quickly Recover After Unexpected Disruptions
Support Multiple Languages without Coding