Boost Telecom Loyalty
Create Compelling Loyalty Programs and Keep them Top-of-Mind
Create and manage a telecom loyalty program without any coding or IT resources. Using Beesion’s low-code software, marketing teams can build a unique program that engages customers. The Loyalty Rewards software manages every aspect of the program, from setting up the rules to managing rewards redemption. Plus, it even makes real-time award decisions, based on subscribers’ preferences. The software integrates seamlessly with multiple BSS systems, including self-service portals and CRM platforms, to remind subscribers that they are close to their next reward level. The software is quick to launch and expand. Learn more about Beesion’s low-code platform.
Feature-Rich Application. Quick to Launch and Modify
Create Program Easily
- Create loyalty programs based on points, discounts, referral bonuses and even cash back
- Manage rules with little or no IT involvement. Program rules and parameters can be created with the software’s rules engine and workflows. It’s all done in a visual environment, using drag-and-drop functionality and embedded tools
- Support different types of rewards and how they are administered. For example, high-value subscribers can accrue rewards faster
- Create rewards with just a few keystrokes by pulling content directly from the Product Catalog. Or, import directly from manufacturers’ vendors, partners, or other sites.
- Manage a rewards portal where subscribers can easily select and redeem awards. Integrate Loyalty Rewards application with Order Management for rewards fulfillment
- Adjust rewards in real-time based on subscribers’ preferences. For example, if a high-value subscriber turns down an offer for a concert, offer him something else
- Know what’s working and what’s not with easy-to-use dashboards, reporting, and analytics
- Create and manage messaging to subscribers via an Administrative Portal
- Easily add rewards from other vendors
- Keep telecom loyalty program top-of mind by integrating awards info on self-service portals, IVRs and CRM.
- Little to no custom code is needed
- Applications are configured in runtime, using visual tools and “in-memory” configuration
- Integrations are quick, using a rich set of connectors
With the exception of the “analysis” phase, every phase of the software development lifecycle is significantly shorter.
- Business analysts
- Marketing operations managers
- Operations and IT employees
Each application is configured with visual tools, including:
All changes are done using “in-memory” runtime configuration. No compiling is needed.
Loyalty Rewards works well with:
Higly Configurable Decoupled Solutions
Optimized for High Volumes of Data and Users
Deploy on Either Windows or Unix Environments
Support for Multi-Tenant Managed Environments
Proven, Strong and Multilevel; OWASP Inspired
Rich Responsive Web and Mobile Applications
Designed to Run in Farmed or Virtualized Servers
Simpler Deployment and Environment Admin
Adapt to Regional Currency Requirements
Based on Open Standards
JS, HTML5, SOAP/REST, BPMN, SQL, ElasticSearch
Quickly Recover After Unexpected Disruptions
Support Multiple Languages without Coding