Easily manage commissions for sales teams, collections groups, customer care, and management.
Plus, calculate and automate commissions for complicated, multiparty business deals, where charges and credits are paid simultaneously.
Problem: Hard-to-Change Commissions Software
Today, telecom companies pay a broad range of commissions – to indirect and direct sales teams, management teams, internal and external debt collectors, and many others. With new multi-party services, like connected cars (where a car company and wireless company partner) – the complexity of the calculations has increased.
But most commissions management solutions are difficult to update and support only a few types of commissions structures.
Beesion: Telecom Commissions Management Software
Beesion’s telecom Commissions Management software can support any type of commission strategy, no matter how often it changes. The application has a broad range of tools to centralize, calculate, and automate telecom commissions, bonuses, and other incentives. It can address large volumes of transactions for thousands of concurrent users and calculate an unlimited combination of commissions. It’s easily scalable, with multi-threading computing and distributed systems architecture.
Plus, it’s future ready for any service or business model created by IoT and 5G. It can calculate and automate multi-party commissions, with cross-compensation requirements. (Such as credits and charged owed simultaneously.)
With Beesion’s low-code functionality, administrators can easily update rules and parameters as well as the data object model. Minimal to no custom code is required.
Calculate Multiple Types of Commissions and Change Them on the Fly
Support Any Type of Commission
- Support standard and tiered commissions, as well as referrals, bonuses, and management objectives
- Calculate commissions on a per-transaction basis or aggregated rule. Even add a kicker for a milestone achieved (i.e. collect more than $x dollars in a specific period and the commission rate increases by y%)
- Pay partial commissions for very large volumes of transactions. Also, establish commissions for a new version of an existing product or service (i.e. a new phone model or higher data speeds)
- Automatically handle reversed transactions and all individual and aggregate commission compensations
- View and calculate commissions for multi-level account structures, like Agency – Agent, or Channel – Reseller – Branch – Agent
- Simulate and compare commission models to assess their impact on the financials
Change Commission Easily Without Custom Code
With Beesion’s in-memory, low-code technology, you can change every aspect of your commissions’ strategy without custom code. Plus you can test and launch immediately.
- Change commission’s rules and parameters using simple tables and formula editors
- Use simple tools to amend or expand the data model, import new or additional data, and redesign the commissions’ report
- For example, if your company pays a commission on a bundle of services – landline, cable, and wireless – and then later adds an incentive to sell a cable sports package, the data model, APIs, and the commissions summary statement can be updated easily to incorporate the sports package calculation
- Update workflows to accommodate new teams or systems, using drag-and-drop tools
Integrate with Multiple Systems for Greater Accuracy
- Integrate with any BSS/OSS component, plus any HR/ERP or Finance software, using Beesion’s wide range of tested connectors
- Get real-time transaction information from any system to calculate commissions accurately
Enable 1000s of Users to Check Commissions Simultaneously
With Beesion’s secure portal, 1000s of users can check commissions from any web-enabled device, either desktop or mobile (IoS and Android).
Plus, users can users can trigger a dispute process to review calculated and liquidated commissions or even request a clarification. All with one click.
No hablas inglés? No problem. The software features multi-currency and multi-language configuration – all user interfaces are set at the user level.
Calculate Commissions for Multi-Parties Providing a Digital Service
Support IoT and 5G Services
Calculate and pay commissions to multiple parties bringing a digital service to market, such as a partnership between a wireless carrier and car maker to provide connected car services.
The Telecom Commissions Management Software can calculate charges and credits owed simultaneously and address cross-compensation scenarios. It can also establish payment plans for accrued commissions and charges.
So, using the connected car example, a car company can bill the customer for the wireless usage/activation and pass the commission to the wireless carrier. Or, the wireless carrier can bill the customer and compensate the car maker. Or, both parties can sell and bill the customers and settle their cross-compensations monthly. The software supports all these scenarios.