Telecom Reverse Logistics Software
End-to-End, Real-Time Visibility for Returns, Recycling, Resale, Repair, and Other Dispositions
Plus, Maximize the Value of Returned Devices
Once focused primarily on returning devices to manufacturers, reverse logistics now has a much broader scope. It’s a critical strategy for e-commerce companies, telecom companies, and others, where returns can be turned into hard cash (through buy-back and trade-in, resale, liquidation, and other processes).
However, your legacy software is hard to update. In fact, making simple changes, like a new vendor or process, requires a lot of time and expense.
Worse, you can’t see exactly what’s happening with your large volumes of returned inventory.
Real-Time & End-to-End Visibility
With Beesion’s telecom Reverse Logistics software, you can continually optimize processes to improve efficiency as well as maximize the value or returned devices.
The low-code software is easy-to-modify, update, and expand. In minutes, add vendors, change processes/sub-processes and much more.
Control and manage every disposition process – repair, recycling, resale vendors, or others – with end-2-end visibility.
Plus, view and manage mobile devices, modems, cards, routers, accessories, and other returned equipment at every point in the reverse logistics process. All in real-time.
The software integrates easily with inventory, ERP, and all your back-end systems. It’s the ideal solution for telecom companies, e-commerce and manufacturing companies.
Easily Support & Change Processes and Dispositions
Support Multiple Processes
Enable multiple dispositioning processes to handle all types of returns:
- Customer returns
- Store returns
Plus, add/update dispositions as the market changes.
Make changes to
View and Manage Each Step of the Return Process
Use a customized web portal to manage telecom reverse logistics processes: Retrieve, Transport, Receive, Inspect, Sort, and Disposition
- Set up roles and permissions easily
- Enable thousands of users – from retail store reps, to warehouse workers, third parties, and others – to access the software
- Make workflow changes with drag-and-drop tools
- View date stamps/time stamps for tasks completed
- Generate and print barcode tracking labels
Easily Direct and Manage Repairs
Direct returned inventory to manufacturers’ third party or in-house repair facilities
Add, change, and delete facilities easily
- Standardize each step of the repair process and measure standard hours vs. actual hours vs. billable hours
- Enable technicians to troubleshoot the product, view product catalog or another knowledge base, reassign the unit to another technician, and move the unit to another location
- Track repair tasks, turnaround time, cost and more
- Set up automated alerts for status changes and automatically notify customers or other parties
- Enable customers & third-party repair vendors to track items anywhere in the process using secure web portals
Generate Real-Time Reports and Dashboards
View everything happening at your warehouses, including inventory locations
Plus view reports about:
- The true cost of returns
- Disposition cycle time, as well as times to complete each task within each disposition
- Recovery rate on returned assets
- Processing Cost Per Return
- Repair Cost per Return
- Per item handling costs
- And much more
Identify and Maximize Value of Returns
With machine learning capabilities, the software can:
- Assign values to returned inventory
- Determine the most profitable channel for resale