Manage and Prioritize Subscriber Notifications
Prevent Duplicative or Contradictory Messages
Centralize and prioritize subscriber notifications, including marketing campaigns, bill notifications, and satisfaction surveys. With Beesion’s Communications Manager, telecom companies can bring order to all their communications by establishing priorities. They also can create business rules, such as “delinquent subscribers can’t receive marketing offers.” The low-code software automates communications and tracks communication expenses, too.
Feature-Rich Application. Quick to Launch and Modify
Prioritize and segment communications
- Prioritize communications; for example collections’ communications precedes or overrides marketing communications
- Enable certain customer segments visibility to documents, invoices and brochures
- Segment marketing and other campaigns based on criteria you establish
- Communicate in response to configurable events; i.e. Send a Welcome Letter at sign-up, or an anniversary letter after one year
- Schedule distribution of satisfaction surveys for different pre-configured events; sales experience, customer care experience, etc.
- Schedule distribution via email, SMS and postal service, based on customer preferences
- Establish timelines for distribution of materials and expiry dates
Beesion applications are up to 5x quicker to install than traditional software development. That’s because Beesion pioneered a low-code platform where:
- Little to no custom code is needed
- Applications are configured in runtime, using visual tools and “in-memory” configuration
- Integrations are quick, using a rich set of connectors
With the exception of the “analysis” phase, every phase of the software development lifecycle is significantly shorter.
- Business analysts
- Marketing operations managers
- Operations and IT employees
Each application is configured with visual tools, including:
All changes are done using “in-memory” runtime configuration. No compiling is needed.
Maximize the value of Beesion applications by integrating with other Beesion applications or third party solutions. Either way, integration is fast.
Customer Communications works well with:
Higly Configurable Decoupled Solutions
Optimized for High Volumes of Data and Users
Deploy on Either Windows or Unix Environments
Support for Multi-Tenant Managed Environments
Proven, Strong and Multilevel; OWASP Inspired
Rich Responsive Web and Mobile Applications
Designed to Run in Farmed or Virtualized Servers
Simpler Deployment and Environment Admin
Adapt to Regional Currency Requirements
Based on Open Standards
JS, HTML5, SOAP/REST, BPMN, SQL, ElasticSearch
Quickly Recover After Unexpected Disruptions
Support Multiple Languages without Coding