Solutions Architect BSS (KillBill)LATAM - EUROPE
We are a global technology company headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL (USA) serving large clients in North America, Europe, and Latin America.
Beesion is the pioneer of Low-Code BSS systems. A global company with 12 years of experience that offers more than 30 low-code applications to help telecom companies, in 20 countries, bring new digital services to market, manage, monetize and monitor them, personalize subscriber engagement, improve / automate customer service interactions, through omnichannel digital transformation. Applications can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises, in a distributed microservices architecture (Carrier Grade) that scales. Using low-code technology, an application can be built and launched 10 times faster than traditional software development. In addition, they are easy to update and support. The company is ranked 403rd fastest growing company in North America in Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500™.
Join our dynamic, international and highly qualified team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employee.
Main objective of the position:
Responsible for the design, specification, evolution and integration of BSS solutions for the telecommunications vertical, particularly in the billing area. It designs technological solutions based on the KILLBIL solution, which facilitates the collection and billing of telecommunications products and services in the field of mobile telephony, broadband, fiber, voice and OTT for the B2B, B2C and SMB segments.
In addition to specifying solution proposals, archetypes and implementation guides, he is responsible for providing functional and technical leadership, mentoring development teams, both for implementation projects and the development of product extensions.
- Design, plan and supervise the construction / parameterization of artifacts based on business solution requirements through the implementation / construction of components from the Beesion product stack or from third parties.
- Design reusable modules for billing solutions and generate documentation that allows other developers / architects to integrate them into end-client solutions.
- Evaluate incidents related to the developed functionalities, generating solution proposals for support teams.
- Coordinate stress tests, stability evaluations and support for concurrent processing of specific solutions.
- Participate in the design and conception tasks of the product in collaboration with the Product Manager.
- In collaboration with the Product Manager, support PLM (Product Life Cycle) processes to maintain and evolve the billing product suite, based on in-depth knowledge derived from continuous research activities of emerging technologies, the industry and trends. From the market.
5 years participating in the implementation of BSS solutions for the telecommunications vertical
2 years of verifiable experience as a solutions architect implementing and maintaining billing systems.
- Competitive salary conditions
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
- Excellent working environment