POS Cashier Application
End-to-End Telecom POS
Check out wireless, cable and telecom customers quickly and efficiently with our low-code, point-of-sale software. It accepts multiple forms of payments, imports order details and discharges inventory, all from one screen. Beesion’s POS Cashier application also works seamlessly with Offer Management, Quote Management, and Order Management software, enabling reps to provide an exceptional in-store-experience. Plus, as requirements change, update the application with visual tools, not code.
Feature-Rich Application. Quick to Launch and Modify
- Accept all forms of payment – Cash, Cards, Checks, Apple Pay, Loop Pay and Google Wallet.
- Generate reports easily with daily cash register
- Better track serialized and standard inventory
- Accept layaways and pre-orders easily, without manual processes
- Comply with local tax regulations
Beesion applications are up to 5x quicker to install than traditional software development. That’s because Beesion pioneered a low-code platform where:
- Little to no custom code is needed
- Applications are configured in runtime, using visual tools and “in-memory” configuration
- Integrations are quick, using a rich set of connectors
With the exception of the “analysis” phase, every phase of the software development lifecycle is significantly shorter.
It doesn’t take long to update and modify Beesion’s low-code software applications. In fact, many modifications can be done in hours. Little to no custom code is needed. Plus, changes can be made by anyone with a little technical know-how, including:
- Business analysts
- Marketing operations managers
- Operations and IT employees
Each application is configured with visual tools, including:
All changes are done using “in-memory” runtime configuration. No compiling is needed.
Maximize the value of Beesion applications by integrating with other Beesion applications or third party solutions. Either way, integration is fast.
POS Cashier works well with:
Higly Configurable Decoupled Solutions
Proven, Strong and Multilevel; OWASP Inspired
Adapt to Regional Currency Requirements
Optimized for High Volumes of Data and Users
Rich Responsive Web and Mobile Applications
Based on Open Standards
JS, HTML5, SOPA/REST, BPMN, SQL, ElasticSearch
Deploy on Either Windows or Unix Environments
Designed to Run in Farmed or Virtualized Servers
Quickly Recover After Unexpected Disruptions
Support for Multi-Tenant Managed Environments
Simpler Deployment and Environment Admin
Support Multiple Languages without Coding