Boost Telecom Debt Collections
Collect More, Intrude Less
Recover the most while disrupting your subscribers the least. Beesion’s telecom debt Collections Management software features a suite of tools to address each phase of the recovery process: preventive, early delinquency, advanced delinquency, and legal stage. The low-code application seamlessly connects with multiple systems, including predictive dialers, letter vendors, credit bureaus, and payment processing gateways. Plus, the telecom debt collections software integrates seamlessly with your billing system to sync account updates, and also with your Order Management (or Provisioning) to suspend or restart service. Changing processes or vendors is easy too, thanks to the low-code software.
Reduce Collections Expense
Telecom Debt Collections Software
Address Each Stage in the Recovery Process
Identify problems early
- Use Beesion’s predictive analytics to identify at-risk customers and send text or email notifications about upcoming bills
- Create a Collections Score for each customer using Beesion’s analytics and multiple customer variables. Then, create collection policies and notifications for each segment
- Automatically send customized messages and customer payment reminders through different media such as mail, email, SMS, alert screen, voice automated telephone (IVR) or via call center.
Recover more quickly with easy-to-access info
- Use Beesion’s intuitive portal to identify past-due amounts, create personalized payments plans, take actions and track progress
- Consolidate debts from multiple services and offer multiple payment options, using easy-to-configure business rules
- Track past interactions like conversation recordings, documents, and notifications
Integrate with systems, without IT resources
Integrate seamlessly with your billing system to sync account updates, and with your Order Management (or Provisioning) to suspend or restart service.
Integrate with multiple systems, including CTI, dialers, letter vendors, credit bureaus, skip tracing, and payment processing gateways. All without IT resources
- Integrate with Credit Analysis software to determine payment plan options for debt repayment. For example, provide more lenient terms for high-credit customers and less lenient terms for customers with weak credit
Serve as system of record after account is deactivated
- Charge customer for interest, debt, and any applicable fees, after his account is deactivated from billing system but is still in arrears. Manage all documentation and compliance with applicable laws for continued pursuit of debt
- Comply with credit reporting agencies about any debt repayment
Analyze and measure efforts
- Use predefined calculations to analyze recovery costs for internal and external agencies
- Leverage predefined tables and charts to track the history and evolution of the total debt in arrears
- Create your own formulas to establish commissions for collected payments, partial payments, and other objectives. Set different percentages and awards for different collection stages, segments, product, risks, reattempt
Beesion’s telecom debt collections software has even more functionality. Low-code too. So adding vendors or changing processes is easy and quick.
- Little to no custom code is needed
- Applications are configured in runtime, using visual tools and “in-memory” configuration
- Integrations are quick, using a rich set of connectors
With the exception of the “analysis” phase, every phase of the software development lifecycle is significantly shorter.
- Business analysts
- Marketing operations managers
- Operations and IT employees
Each application is configured with visual tools, including:
All changes are done using “in-memory” runtime configuration. No compiling is needed.
Maximize the value of Beesion applications by integrating with other Beesion applications or third-party solutions. Either way, integration is fast. Beesion’s telecom Collections Management application works well with:
Higly Configurable Decoupled Solutions
Optimized for High Volumes of Data and Users
Deploy on Either Windows or Unix Environments
Support for Multi-Tenant Managed Environments
Proven, Strong and Multilevel; OWASP Inspired
Rich Responsive Web and Mobile Applications
Designed to Run in Farmed or Virtualized Servers
Simpler Deployment and Environment Admin
Adapt to Regional Currency Requirements
Based on Open Standards
JS, HTML5, SOAP/REST, BPMN, SQL, ElasticSearch
Quickly Recover After Unexpected Disruptions
Support Multiple Languages without Coding