Easily Manage Telecom Inventory
Track and Manage SIM Cards, Devices & More
Track, manage, and update telecom inventory with a centralized, low-code software application that integrates quickly and easily with all your legacy systems. Get accurate information about all inventory in every channel: retail, account executives, dealers, distributors and online, as well as pre-sold and consigned. Also set alerts for stock levels and likely sales scenarios, using predictive analytics. Plus, you can update and change Beesion’s Telecom Inventory Management software using drop and drag functionality, and a visual modeling environment, not custom code. Learn about low-code.
Telecom Inventory Management Software. Quick to Launch and Modify
Track, Manage and Update Inventory
- Track both serialized inventory (mobile devices and SIM cards,) and non-serialized inventory, like accessories, in every channel
- Track returns and changes, and incorporate data from your data warehouse, for a full picture of customer demand
- Track stock and coordinate inventory movements among sales channels
- Load inventory data manually, semi-manually with barcode laser scanner, or automatically in a batch file
- Trigger a purchase order process for each item when reaching the minimum stock level threshold, avoiding stock outs.
Integrate with Channels and Vendors
- Integrate with ERP, Product Catalog, Order Management, Shopping Cart and Quote Management for multi-channel ways to serve the customer
- Partner up with suppliers, distributors, and logistics service companies to synchronize operations to achieve a just-in-time supply chain
Get Reporting and Analytics
- Know what’s in demand in every channel, with easy-to-use dashboards, reporting, and analytics
- Get real-time reporting to maximize opportunities
Beesion’s Telecom Inventory Management software complies with TM Forum’s standards.
- Little to no custom code is needed
- Applications are configured in runtime, using visual tools and “in-memory” configuration
- Integrations are quick, using a rich set of connectors
With the exception of the “analysis” phase, every phase of the software development lifecycle is significantly shorter.
- Business analysts
- Marketing operations managers
- Operations and IT employees
Each application is configured with visual tools, including:
All changes are done using “in-memory” runtime configuration. No compiling is needed.
Maximize the value of Beesion applications by integrating with other Beesion applications or third party solutions. Either way, integration is fast. Beesion’s telecom Inventory Management works well with:
Higly Configurable Decoupled Solutions
Optimized for High Volumes of Data and Users
Deploy on Either Windows or Unix Environments
Support for Multi-Tenant Managed Environments
Proven, Strong and Multilevel; OWASP Inspired
Rich Responsive Web and Mobile Applications
Designed to Run in Farmed or Virtualized Servers
Simpler Deployment and Environment Admin
Adapt to Regional Currency Requirements
Based on Open Standards
JS, HTML5, SOAP/REST, BPMN, SQL, ElasticSearch
Quickly Recover After Unexpected Disruptions
Support Multiple Languages without Coding