Careers at Beesion
Be part of Beesion
Beesion highly values your knowledge, but more importantly, your enthusiasm. We want to invite you to continue, or even start, your career development, working with a dynamic, enjoyable and highly-qualified team of professionals in an international organization.
We are always hiring the best and brightest in software technology, business analysis, product development, marketing, sales and support.
Tell us about yourself and why you would like to join the Beesion team. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We really look forward to learning about you.
Expertise We Search
- JAVA Developers
- Dot-Net Developers
- Software Engineers
- Software Architects
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Consulting Services Managers
- Database Specialists and Admins
- Testing Specialists
- Application Support Specialists
- Marketing Specialists
- Well-contacted Sales Executives
110 E Broward Blvd., Suite 610
Fort Lauderdale, FL
T: +1 954 414-4600
Manuel Ávila Camacho 36
Pisos 10 y 12
Col. Lomas de Chapultepec
T:+52 55 1167-8271
Anabel Segura 16
Ed. 1 PB
T: +34 9 1123-0679
Carrera 7 No. 71-21
Torre B Piso 15
T:+57 1 381-2854
1ra Avenida 13-23
Ed. Dubai Center
T: +502 2229-6272
Av. das Nações Unidas
14.171 15º andar
T: +55 11 3195-7046
Buenos Aires City
T:+54 11 5365-1059
Top Reasons to Work at Beesion
Beesion is not just another software development company. Our business is not that of a software factory. At Beesion we develop technology: technology that is growing fast and is being adopted by large companies. You will not only be able to learn the latest in your field, but also have the chance to contribute to it, which is the exciting part. You will be able to grow together with us, challenge yourself, expand your skillsets and lead others based on your knowledge and expertise. Aside from getting a fair remuneration and benefits package, when joining Beesion you may have the opportunity to:
1. Contribute in the development of innovative technologyBeesion is creating some interesting technology that the industry is just beginning to adopt. Be a part of it. Grow with us. Help us improve it. We want to hear your great ideas that will turn into the next big feature or application. You could become instrumental to our application construction framework (check-out Swarm), or even the creator of our next successful business application.
2. Grow fast in decision-making and responsibilitiesWhile participating in projects with Beesion, we expect you to quickly progress to a point where you are able to start making decisions on your own that benefit the project. Because Beesion is growing fast, you will have the opportunity to take responsibilities faster than in most other companies and become a leader.
3. Work hands-on with the latest technologyBeesion is always incorporating the latest technologies, standards and practices into its software products, services, and platforms. You will have the chance to acquire experience on, and even master, some of the latest techniques in software engineering and the use of their related tools.
4. Participate in important projects of large enterprise clientsBeesion is engaging in quite sizable projects of strategic relevance for its clients. Some of these projects are performed directly with the client, and some others, together with large consulting, technology or system integration firms. Working at Beesion can give you exposure to these experiences of positive impact in large organizations that have the potential to enrich your career and propel it forward.
5. Learn from a highly-skilled teamAt Beesion, we have been fortunate to acquire and retain some great talent within our team. These include both technology and management professionals. Some are experts highly respected in their fields or industries; some others have impressive entrepreneurial records. You will have the opportunity to work hand-by-hand with our team and learn interesting perspectives on a multitude of subjects that can broaden your experience even more.
6. Train yourself into high professional standardsBecause our clients are typically very demanding, at Beesion we are always improving the quality of our deliverables for them. So we constantly look for ways of raising the performance of every task that we do. This usually requires that our team members stretch out to their full capabilities. The professional qualities that you will further develop at Beesion include not only teamwork, leadership and finding creative solutions for complex problems but also dealing with stress, various personalities and tight deadlines, or sometimes simply learning how to conduct productive meetings and communicate more effectively.
7. Develop your career to the next levelBeesion is growing at a fast pace and opportunities for promotions are frequent in our organization. We have a career plan for your specialty that will gradually take you up in the ladder where you want to be. The more skills and knowledge you acquire and demonstrate working with Beesion, the faster your progression to the way up will be. There is almost no ceiling so you can decide how far you want to go.
8. Acquire international experienceBeesion is an international organization so traveling abroad can be common for some of our team members. We always take into consideration your preference and availability and it usually depends on you how much time you want to spend in your home location versus abroad. Traveling to client locations or to other Beesion locations, can give you the opportunity to learn about different business realities and expand your experience even more. Exposing yourself to other cultures, practicing other languages, tasting different foods and climates, and building relationships with foreigners can create positive experiences for both your professional and personal life as well.
9. Work flexibly and remotely (where and if applicable)For some of our team members, it is possible to adapt their work schedule and even their location to their life preferences. At Beesion we listen to all our team members in order to figure out together a work schedule that accommodates both personal constraints and Beesion performance requirements. Some of our team members have proven to be highly effective working remotely from locations where commuting to and from the office is simply not feasible. This may not be the case initially when you join us, but it’s something that can definitely be arranged later on.
10. Make new friendsYes! Last but not least, we enjoy belonging to our company. And that’s greatly because of the people that share the day with us. At Beesion we value the relationships that emerge from our daily interaction. Some even extend outside of the work environment to social events, celebrations, entertainment events, sports events, and even activities that involve our families. Our goal is that everyone feels happy coming to work every day. Sometimes we sponsor these activities, but most of the time they arise from our team members themselves. Good friendships have developed in our company and we hope for that spirit to expand with every new team member.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. Furthermore, we believe that the personal uniqueness of each employee is an asset of great worth, because it guarantees a multitude of perspectives while facing innovation challenges, which is key in order to thrive in the technology industry. So we base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or identity, age, religion, disability, veteran status, political opinion, or any other characteristic prohibited by US federal, state or local law and other countries’ law.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity policy is founded on the conviction that our employees and applicants for employment must be treated equitably not only because it’s right, but also because it is a good business practice. We do not discriminate based on personal preference or physical characteristics.
We seek to build an inclusive workforce and work environment. We make every effort to attract, invest in, and develop the talents of diverse people. We welcome and support people of all races, ethnicities, cultures, and religions and seek to foster teamwork and fellowship among our employees.
Beesion attempts to provide equitable treatment and reasonable accommodations for employees with disabilities in accordance with individual needs, business realities, and federal and state laws of the US and other countries. These accommodations may include job retraining, an adjusted work schedule, special equipment or transportation, medical leave or job modification to optimize performance.